MY CLOSING CEREMONY

 THE TIME HAD COME

 

 

        October 13th is the date where my friends and I held the closing event, the closing event was held at UIC Bonifacio. at this event I conveyed my impressions and messages while at UIC and while being part of the sea teacher, I also expressed a big thank you to the University of the Immaculate Conception University, to all the people who have helped and facilitated me during my internship here.



At this closing ceremony we also performed typical Indonesian dances, songs and martial arts combined in one performance entitled "wonderful Indonesia"







    I really thank Sir Rene, Mrs. Hellene, Mrs. Lolly, Sir Ronell, Sir Jhul and everyone who can't say one by one, because they have helped me, given a lot of input, given their experience and given tips and tricks as a teacher, and taught me a lot about classroom management, while participating in this activity, once again I I want to say a big thank you, I hope I can visit UIC again.

Comments

My photo
Muhammad Fathurrahman
hello, this is my first blog, I hope you guys can enjoy this blog, and be motivated to join the same program too!

Popular Posts